Tuesday 31 May 2011

A couple of modifications

Since my last post, I've encountered quite a lot of issues, and I'm afraid my project has been a bit delayed...

The acrylic I've ordered is fine, and everything is properly set up. But I still can't really see any blobs when I add the LCD display ontop of the set up. As I thought this was due to IR light pollution from the Samsung TV backlight (as said on several posts), I've removed it and replaced it with one taken from 17" LG screen I knew suitable. As it's far less birght, I've add with a friend some reflective panels in order to maximize the defused light.

Here are some pictures of the set up :



And here's the set up :




With the difusers the result isn't perfectly even, but i'll see that issue later : I frist need to get everything working properly !

No comments:

Post a Comment