Thursday 16 June 2011

A couple of sketches

I've been working on my table this weekend and the results are beyond expectations : I was finally able to find what was causing the blobs to be that blurry and almost undetectable. I'll post the explanations later with some videos and pictures.

 Now that the electronic part is complete, and that I can get proper blobs even in plain daylight, I began to think about aesthetics.


After a couple of reflexions, I now know the final design of my table. I've drawn these couple of sketches in order to get a proper idea of the final render (that's not as accurate as a photoshop creation but it's more artistic imo :)


 Main view of the final render.



A cut off view of the table.



All I need now is to find a not-too-expensive tempered glass pane !

No comments:

Post a Comment