Thursday 24 March 2011

First test !

 Ok, now that I have everything I need to test the solution, let's go for it :


The components used here are just here for testing purpose. Here's what I'm missing :
  • PS3 Eye modified camera (still waiting for my Lense !)
  • the 32" (82cm) LCD screen
  • the acrylic for the table


I'll then use my 17" screen, the Philips modified camera (@15 FPS yiipii !), a piece of glass, and... A upside-down wooden stool  :/



 The amazing stool


As I don't have the lense, and the Philips webcam is zooming a LOT, I can't put it under the setup, as it would need arround 1m depth to be able to see the whole frame. I had to put it on the side and it's then even less accurate. But anyway, this is for testing purpose !





 With the LCD matrix over it


First display test (I forgot to put the diffuser...)




 
What a lovely finger ! (didn't do it on purpose :x)

And it works ! I only used 1 laser (at the top left) and we can see a liiiittle white spot on the upper right black image... That might sound weird for people that don't know MT technologies, and quite dumb for people that are familiar with it, but, c'mon, the first blob is always kinda amazing !

Well... Let's go for the real stuff then !


No comments:

Post a Comment