Sunday 17 July 2011

Design = OK

Since the beginning of this project, I wanted to create a stylish table, not an ugly massive wooden box like 1m*1m*1m with all the fans letting people see through it and all the lasers & wires poping out randomly. This is to be a real coffee table, on which you can put your glasses (I'll talk about that later), plates, dishes, but still be able at the top of your finger to change the music, or to launch a movie on the videoprojector.

I just finished the design part, and I think the result is quite nice :



On plain daylight, you can't almost see that there's a screen in it.





I still need to add some aluminium foil to even the lighting in it (I had to remove two of these panels to be able to plug all the wires in it : I'll put them back when I have the last cables I need, i.e. the Mini-DVI -> HDMI adaptator for MacBook).

That's pretty it ! I now going to find a way to have a steadier camera display, as it causes the blobs to be falsly detected...

1 comment:

  1. Han ça déboîte !
    Tu la ramènes chez moi quand maintenant ?

    ReplyDelete