Saturday 16 July 2011

First & Second test !

Let's go for the first test !

I wanted to make sure that the camera could correctly see the whole display, so I used for that test only one laser, and didn't add the LCD Matrix.

Of course, as I only have one active laser, we can easily see some occlusion (middle finger not showing at the beginning), and the very bright window at the bottom left corner is obviously polluting the display with a massive IR lighting.

But overall, the test is a success as we can see everything properly. The Ikea Ramvik table seems to be the way to go !



For the second, test, I added the LCD matrix + the backlight. The blobs are obviously very less accurate, but I only used one laser for that test. It works nice, but I still need to find a way to have more accurate blobs.


Here's the result :


I'll try to work a bit on the laser calibration and on the camera aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment